Home Forums Languages Looking for Spanish study pals… I need a bit of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile picture of orakleorka
    Participant

Hello i want to improve my spanish because of my major (Spanish literature, that is). I realized i’m having difficulties in my studies, i get a lot of, both writing and speaking homework from school and i have no one to ask for some help. I would love to chat and ask about my grammatical errors that i’m dealing with. Sometimes i have so many questions so it’d be very great if a native or a study-pal could help me. I’m also quite shy so i’m sorry if it seems that i’m acting cold.

I wish the best for anyone who is struggling in the similar ways as i am.
    Thank you for reading and good luck.

Alfonso Riobueno
    Participant

yo estoy a la orden mi correo es alfo_rio@yahoo.com

comunícate

Profile picture of BetyMar24
    Participant

Hi, I am new to this platform and I really would like to help you improve your Spanish skills.

Hola, soy nueva en esta plataforma y me gustaría mucho ayudarte a mejorar tus habilidades en español.

Bety

Profile picture of Daniel Salinas
    Participant

Hello, my name is Daniel, I am from Buenos Aires Argentina, and And I am looking for native speakers in English to improve the language, maybe we could help each other.

My email is daniel_salinas@live.com.ar

Greetings!

Hola Mi nombre es Daniel y soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Estoy en búsqueda de hablantes nativos del Inglés, para poder mejorar el idioma, quizás podríamos ayudarnos el uno al otro.

Saludos!

Profile picture of Cheche93
    Participant

Hi, I’m from Spain, I’m 27 years old and I’m looking for someone who help me to improve my English. I can offer you a great exchange. If you are interested contact with me. See you!

hello my name is sandra,i am from Peru and i am looking for someone who help me to improve my English.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.