- Who can join Studenz?
Anyone aged 16 or over can sign up for Studenz
- How can I change my Chat username?
You can chnage the username in the user settings section.
- Is there an upper age limit to join?
There is no upper age limit
- Will it cost me anything to use Studenz?
Our Language Exchange service is currently free to join and use
- Will you be adding more services and features to the site?
We will shortly be adding more features to the site - groups, events and a database of language schools, online courses, language teachers, and more...
- Where are your offices based?
Studenz is based in London (UK)
- Q: Is it necessary to be a 'student' to register with studenz.com?
A: This site is for anyone interested in learning languages, it is not necessary to be a 'student'. There is a minimum age of 16 but no upper age limit.
- Q: Why is it called Studenz?
A: Well, the site is for anyone who wants to broaden their horizons through learning, which means they are students of something, whether it's language, culture or simply just life.
- Q: What is language exchange?
A: Language exchange is when one communicates with another person to exchange their native languages, ideas and cultures.They could do this online, face to face or even via calls.
- Q: How does it work?
A: Once you've logged into your account. You can use the language exchange button to search for potential partners by entering parameters such as gender, age, language, location and even interests. For more information you can view our dedicated language exchange page.
- Q: How to edit my profile and settings?
A: Go to the last user icon in the upper right corner and select 'My Profile' or 'My settings'
- Q: How to search for a language exchange user?
A: You have to be registered and logged in to search for members, then you can go to 'Language Exchange' link in the top navigation.
- Q: Is it possible to search for people from a particular location?
A: Yes, you can search for people by entering the location required on the search form. You can enter several other search criteria.
- Q: How to message someone.
A: You can either click the Message icon in the top right corner of the site
or click the 'Send message' on someone's profile
- Q: How to check for my friends and visitors.
A: The second user icon in the top right corner.
- Q: Can I add my own blog?
A: We haven't provided this feature yet but you can mail us your blog, our team will have a look over it. It might get added to the site.
- Q: What is the timeline? Where is my timeline?
A: The timeline is the place where you can see all the actions done by other users and yourself also. It can be located by going to the last user icon on the upper right corner and select 'My timeline'
- Q: Can I upgrade my subscription to have more features?
A: Currently we only offer a free subscription. When we add more features to the site there will also be other subscriptions involving payment.
For any other questions and more information, please contact us